If you’d like to request any of the workshops below, please email [email protected]. There may be nominal fees associated with these workshops that the requesting party will be responsible for – please ask about the fee amounts, as they differ for each assessment.
The MBTI workshop is designed to be an in-depth introduction to personality type.
Selected learning outcomes for the MBTI debrief workshop:
- Basic understanding of scales upon which the MBTI measures personality
- Better understanding of self
- Recognition of strengths and weaknesses of various personality types and opportunities for growth
- Participant-generated ideas that can improve individual and team performance
- Awareness of resources on campus that can help supplement growth (e.g., Career Professional Development)
Resources participants need for workshop: Each participant needs a completed MBTI (or score sheet from a previous administration of instrument). The MBTI is usually completed and scored on-site. Participants who choose this option need to show up 30 minutes prior to the beginning of the workshop.
StrengthsFinder is Gallup’s strengths development program for college-aged students, staff, and faculty. It gives people the opportunity to develop strengths by building on their greatest talents — the way in which they most naturally think, feel, and behave as unique individuals. StrengthsFinder allows teams to work smarter together, leveraging team talents and strengths by acknowledging individual opportunities for growth.
Selected outcomes for the StrengthsFinder workshop:
- Learn about personal areas of strength
- Discover how your team can better utilize each other’s talents and strengths
- Learn how your strengths affects how others perceive you and how your strengths influence your perception of others
- Determine the “traps” in your strength areas that can limit your flexibility and your leadership
General Leadership Workshops
OLCE staff members can create tailored workshops for classes, groups, departments, etc. based on identified needs including effective communication, self-awareness, goal setting, and conflict management. If you would like to work with us to create a workshop, please email [email protected] and we’d be happy to partner with you.